Trade Findings and Adjustments 06-15-21
Keve Bybee – email@example.com
We are in the summer doldrums… L
What strategy should we look at utilizing?
- Covered Calls
- VIX lower doesn’t help, but that doesn’t mean we can’t find some credit
- Calendar spreads? I would still look at
AAPL Covered Call
Short Call: July monthly 130 Strike for $3.10 credit
- At a support level but needs to confirm.
- My suspicion is that Jamey Dimon talked the stock price down, and may utilize some of the $500 BIILLION in cash to buy back shares.
- Keep an eye out for a covered call at the money for lots of credit.