Trade Findings and Adjustments 08-17-21
Keve Bybee – email@example.com
Why start to get back on protection after we just had earnings?
- Because we are coming to a cyclical period at the beginning of fall when our market likes to have a correction
- Earnings were good, but the market doesn’t seem impressed
What may cause our markets to fall?
- Delta variant continuing to be a worry of shutting back down again to some degree
- War – China putting ships by Taiwan
- Fed “tapering” bond buying
- More economic news that isn’t positive
- Protection on at 225 as it passed the 200 DMA
- 160 puts on to protect for a “taper tantrum”
- Puts on at 13
- My trade suggestion is $13 strike Protective Puts on F out to October monthly expiration to protect shares