Trade Findings and Adjustments 08-12-21
Keve Bybee – email@example.com
- Earnings: Beat bottom line by $0.33, Beat revenue by $80M
- Shares down 4%
- Guidance was in line 4.7B – 5.2B. Apparently that is a bad thing?!?
- The Steve Jobs idea of “lower” guidance is so you can beat expectations easier
- Education companies have been receiving the communist party crack down
- Chinese Tech companies stand to make the govt insiders more money
- Less likely to regulate or bite the hand that feeds them
What is wrong with this market?
- Market is at all time high
- Tech stocks and other stocks (AAPL, BIDU, FB, V) have all had great earnings and have fallen down
- As long as the govt is going to print $$$ and spend BILLIONS (infrastructure etc.) There’s a good chance our market will continue to go up.
- On the next pull back money “SHOULD” go to the companies that have had great earnings and haven’t gone up or have been beaten up unnecessarily