Trade Findings and Adjustments 05-05-22
Keve Bybee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fed not considering a .75 rate increase
- What’s wrong today? Worker productivity fell 7.5%, Labor costs up 11.6%, Jobless claims increased 200,000.
How do we manage this whipsaw movement?
- Unprotected: AAPL, BA, F, FB, BAC, JPM
- Look at the charts and decided which ones have a support level and which ones don’t. Which ones are holding support and which ones aren’t.
- Focusing on BA, and F at the end of the day for possibly adding protection
- Used our knowledge about the banks to decide we may be ok letting them (BAC, JPM) move around today.