[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]How Do You Know If Your Retirement Plan Is a Success?
…..it depends on who you ask.
The company, the owner, and the HR director all focus on the quantifiable criteria: fees, investment quality, and fiduciary responsibility. These criteria are easy to control and should be a foregone conclusion. Surprisingly, they are not. Too many plans go unattended for extended periods of time.
Yet, the most important measure of success in a retirement plan is not the above mentioned criteria, but the employee’s ability to retire on their savings and investments. Less than 20% of all participants nationwide will be able to live on their 401k assets when they reach 65 years of age. This massive failure can be attributed in large part to those that have the ability to affect the participants on an individual basis.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”grey”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Owners, Companies, HR Directors: Do You Need an Hurley Investments Independent Plan Consultant?
- If your plan investments are not consistently in the top quartile you need a consultant.
- If your fees are not evaluated at least annually for possible reductions you need a consultant.
- If you do not have a written and up to date compliance plan for all situations, market conditions, and every employee possibility, you need a consultant.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Do Your Employees Need a Hurley Investments Independent Plan Consultant?
- If your plan is feature rich and personal attention poor you need a consultant.
- If your education program consists of static mailers or occasional lunch meeting you need a consultant.
- If you don’t have access to personal, comprehensive financial planning you need a consultant.
- If you can’t answer “how much and how long” before retirement is possible, you need a consultant.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_separator type=”normal” position=”center” width_in_percentages=””][vc_column_text]How Are We Different?
- Open Architecture Plans
We are able to design plans that have no loyalty to any particular investment company. We have no loyalty except to the best possible investment lineup in your company plan.
- Investment Education & Advice
Most 401k platforms provide comprehensive tools for your employees. The lineup of calculators, forms, worksheets continues to grow. It is easy to think that these tools address your employee’s needs. Statistics show that these tools are rarely if ever used. Moreover, even as the list of tools grows the success of an employee’s ability to retire goes down. We provide 9 ways to reach your employees from onsite workshops to online topical education. We also routinely reach out to each and every employee with an invitation to a personal financial planning session.
- Service Guarantee: As your retirement plan consultant we commit to:
- Put your interests first at all times.
- Invest the majority of our personal assets alongside yours.
- Manage your investments with prudence, a long-term perspective, and the goal of providing returns that are consistently better than those of competitors.
- Adhere to the highest standards of ethical behavior and fiduciary responsibility.
- Strive to be the highest-value provider of investment services by offering outstanding performance and service.
- Communicate candidly with you about investment risks and costs, as well as potential rewards, in keeping with our “plain talk” philosophy.
- Maintain highly effective controls to protect your assets and confidential information.
- Employ a talented, diligent, and diverse crew to ensure your money and your needs are well cared for.
- Adapt, evolve, and continuously improve, because you should expect excellence in all that we do.