Trade Findings and Adjustments 08-10-21
Keve Bybee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Cash Flow has been increasing and could put UAA up to the ~$40/share range
- Short term I’m worried there might be some profit taking that we’ll need to protect
- Long term continues to look great
- Booked a small profit on 185 puts and rolled down protection to 177.50.
- All set for earnings Thursday
- Positive expectations on earnings
- Kathy Wood that runs ARK ETF’s had invested heavily in Chinese tech stocks at the beginning of the year and recently sold a bunch of shares
- She thinks that the CCP/govt regulations are disincentivizing to the large tech firms.
- All these Chinse tech companies (most importantly BIDU) are extremely undervalued.
- BIDU can do just fine with what they do domestically.