Our retirement consultants help ensure your company’s programs are secure, equitable and sustainable. The retirement solutions at Hurley Investments are recognized as “best in class” and our retirement consulting advisors will help you design a strategy for effective and efficient plan management.
Acting as an investment manager as such term is defined in Section 3(38) of ERISA IFA provides extensive benefits to Plan Sponsors and Plan Participants by:
- Establishing the Plan’s investment policy
- Creating and managing risk-appropriate Index Portfolios as investment options for the Plan
- Prudently selecting, monitoring, removing and replacing 401(k) Plan investment options
- Establishing each Plan participant’s individual Risk Capacity to educate and assist in the selection of a risk appropriate portfolio
- Providing investment education materials to advance participant knowledge of investing
- Assembling and quarterbacking the 401(k) team including Custodian, Recordkeeper, and TPA and overseeing the administration of the plan